Our team at Timberlake Family Dentistry in Lynchburg, VA, understands that emergencies don’t always wait for appointments. That’s why we offer same day emergency dental care during normal business hours, Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm if an emergency appointment is available. Just call the office number, (434) 239-6485, and make sure we understand that your case is an emergency. We will do our best to make time for you that same day, during normal business hours, Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm if we have an emergency appointment available.
We do not do same day extractions.
What should I do in case of a dental emergency?
Immediately call us at the main office number. If there are emergency non-dental injuries, or if you cannot immediately reach our office, then seek medical assistance at the closest emergency room. Make sure to leave us a message so that we can get you in to our office as soon as possible.
What should I do if I have a broken tooth?
- If there are other medical emergencies, seek care at the closest emergency room
- Rinse your mouth with warm water
- Apply gentle pressure to the gums, not the tooth, to stop any bleeding
- If possible, save any tooth pieces that have broken off
- Call our main number, (434) 239-6485, as soon as you are able and identify your situation as an emergency. The sooner you can get in to our office the better, as it will give us the best chance to save as much of your original tooth as possible. We will do everything we can to make sure you are seen that same day if we have an emergency appointment available.